sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

STARTING A PROJECT


Monday, 27 June 2011



STARTING A PROJECT

This has been an extremely busy week for me, but with the help of my students, and God, everything has gone satisfactory.
During this week I have learnt a different tool for searching information, which is www.noodletools.com/debbie/literacies/information/5locate/adviceengine.html , with this tool, we are able to improve time and reduce stress when searching in the web, because we get what we really need in an easier way, with not many entries.
Teacher need to establish clear and measurable objectives that help to design lessons, that are easy for the student to understand and easy for the teacher to evaluate.  In this area, I have learnt a new way for setting objectives called ABCD, which stands for: Audience, Behavior, Condition and Degree.  an original and interesting way.
Finally,  I started thinking in who my final project will be directed to, and I decided to direct it to level I, since they are starting taking this subject at their superior level, and they follow the learning process easier than the ones who started before with another methodology.
Many challenges present In our lives, let´s continue with perseverance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario