domingo, 10 de julio de 2011

Every day is another opportunity to get better



The time flies away and we need to improve every second to be a better human being, be happy and learn from our mistakes.
In order to improve our classes with the use of technology, another new tool appeared called delicious.com, which is a kind of bookmarking, which is an interesting way to organize our web links online and share them with others.
We were also reflecting about how to develop our students basic skills mainly listening and speaking skills, and the resources I prefer for improving speaking skills are videos, internet radio, and cds. I favour videos because, they allow my students access to more information when listening. They can see what is happening as well as listen to the text. They are a good motivation too.
This week had brought me many challenges, but I think I am succeeding them.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Monica,

    This week has been challenging, hasn't it? You've doing a fabulous job in this course.

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar