miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM

Webskills Reflections

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Blog
During this week I had many challenges; we have been talking about important topics like rubrics and discussion rules. I had my blog, but I haven't been using it, so this week I recuperated my password and learnt that my blog can be a very useful tool to work with my students, because it can be used for many purposes as a method for improving teaching.

My students can follow my blog, read the articles I published, give their opinions and we can discuss about a specific topic from the blog in class.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Monica,

    Nice to meet you!
    Your blog has a lot of contents.
    I wish I could read Spanish..
    In the picture of classroom, it looks technology is incorporated into the classroom in your country.

    Tomoko

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Monica,

    Great job on creating (recuperating) your blog. It looks very good.

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar